You may use the Professional Services Champions League (PSCL) name and its graphical representation (“PSCL Logo”) to refer to Professional Services Champions League and its related competitions only in accordance with these PSCL Logo Use Guidelines (“Guidelines”).
The PSCL Logo is among our most valuable assets. In order to preserve and strengthen our identity, these Guidelines will provide you with conditions of use and clear instructions on proper use. However, preserving and strengthening our identity can only be achieved through your understanding and cooperation in using the PSCL Logo consistently throughout the world.
The PSCL Logo is a typed drawing in a deliberate font and colours. The following illustration below is the only rendition of the PSCL Logo to be used.
Care should be taken to provide sufficient contrast between background color and the PSCL Logo to ensure good contrast and clear legibility.
In order to ensure sharp reproductions of the PSCL Logo, the width of the PSCL Logo should not be printed smaller than 30 pixels high minimum.
Area of Non-Interference
The area of non-interference is a clear zone around the PSCL Logo. In order to ensure visibility and impact and to present the PSCL Logo without competition from other typographical or graphical elements.
Avoiding Improper Use of the PSCL Logo
- Never reproduce the PSCL Logo from unauthorized artwork.
- No modifications to the PSCL Logo, including color specifications, position and relative size of the letterings are permitted.
- Never present the PSCL Logo using negative or reverse “drop-out” reproduction.
- Never confine the PSCL Logo tightly in a band or bar.
- Never present other seals, logos or other marks in close proximity to the PSCL Logo.
- Do not use the PSCL Logo in association with any third party trademark in a manner that might create potential confusion as to the ownership of the PSCL Logo.
- Do not use the PSCL Logo outside the relationship agreed upon by PSCL.
Use of the PSCL Logo on the Internet
- The PSCL Logo will be provided by PSCL and must be displayed in the manner specified in these Guidelines. The presentation of the PSCL Logo must include a description of your relationship to PSCL. In addition, the PSCL Logo must be linked to the www.PSCLglobal.com website.